Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all
Got some V&H Power Shot pipes on order and should be here soon...Dealer will be flashing bike for pipes..Also puting in new air filter..Now the flash that they are putting in is HD and after reading up on this forum I see that I can run topless...Just have to relocate air temp relocation kit..Now how hard is this to do and does runing topless make that much of a difference...HP wise..Just curious if its worth whike going topless after I put the pipes.......

The flash that they are putting in is HD part # 3206502A

Radar........................

Ps....Snowing all day here today @%#@$#%#@[email protected] Got to move more South soon.....

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Radar,
do a search and there more info then you know what to do with!I have proven"More then once!" it's good for 2-4 rwhp Extra with the right Tune up! :welcome: do a little home work and all the answers you need are Right Here! :cool:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Super Kaz said:
Radar,
do a search and there more info then you know what to do with!I have proven"More then once!" it's good for 2-4 rwhp Extra with the right Tune up! :welcome: do a little home work and all the answers you need are Right Here! :cool:
RIGHT ON kaz!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts