Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I think I just messed up something. I was changing my front signal light bulks (from small LED to bigger LED (full)). After plugged both bulks in, I no longer have running lights as the signal lights like before (even if I plugged the old bulks in) for both front and back. The signals are working fine on both front and back. Is there any fuze or something that might get blew up? Please help.... thnx

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
is it possible that your new lamp (bulb) is not for double duty? It may only be a signal lamp and not a run/signal.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
The fuses are under your airbox cover in a black plastic box. There are two blocks inside. The fuse for lights is the one on the bottom left row of the left block. It is a 15 amp fuse.

If it is blown, remove your new lights and/or fix the short circuit before replacing it or it will just blow again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, I changed the fuses and I got the running light back, but without the front running and signal light. Wat could be the problem? thnx

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
is it possible that your new lamp (bulb) is not for double duty? It may only be a signal lamp and not a run/signal.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, I put back the old (smal LEDs) and everything works fine now. I guess the new (LEDs) is the problem. Will call Radianzt tomr. thnx guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts