Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just beaking off,
How can a topaz have a blind spot longer than the car itself?
She wanted the turning lane, and 1/2 ton of flesh and metal on two wheels wazzn't going to stop her, [email protected]#$!!, I locked up the tires, made it loud enough for her to hear, she looked sorry enough.
Me thinks she didnt appreciate my leather on her passenger window.
still on two wheels!!

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Wow, you got lucky. She probably had her head smooth up her a$$

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
This sucks.
My wife and I were in a similar situation.I pulled up next to the guy and his wife and gave them the "roll the window down hand sign" w a smile on my face so he would.When the window rolled down I told him that he just tryed to kill my wife,then I told him to use his F&^%%#* eyes and mirrors.He didn't say a word and I'll bet by the look on his face he looks everytime he moves around on the road now.

Elrod on the V-Rod

·
O5' CVO - $12,000
707 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
This sucks.
My wife and I were in a similar situation.I pulled up next to the guy and his wife and gave them the "roll the window down hand sign" w a smile on my face so he would.When the window rolled down I told him that he just tryed to kill my wife,then I told him to use his F&^%%#* eyes and mirrors.He didn't say a word and I'll bet by the look on his face he looks everytime he moves around on the road now.

Elrod on the V-Rod

Yeah, let's keep it "Elrod on the V-Rod" vs "V-Rod on the Elrod"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts