Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent the afternoon putting a trask turbo on rspencers bike. Rob is on his way home now but I knew from the look on his face after the test drive that everything worked good. :)

Rob enjoy and welcome to the tribe.

Attachments

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
That looks excellent, I Love it when someone can take a perfect design like the DX and tweak it a bit wwith some innovation and make it better. The pipe and turbo excellent. Please dont frig it up with Bags and a Fairing.

·
MISSISSIPPI KID
1,352 Posts
Welcome TRASK TRIBE BROTHER!

I know that many folks feel they can't afford the CP TURBO or think it is not a solid power adder...but I have to tell ya the thing is just flawless and so strong on this 1130cc engine! The support I have gotten in the last year from Nick and Company as well as Max and the folks on the forum have made this one year anniversery of BOOST great! Rspencer you are going to love the 50 plus horses and 30 plus torque so much that you will never regret the price. In fact, I would say I prolly would have spent several thousand or more trying to get a few ponies here and there and still be spending! This is power you will always have if you follow the basic rules of boost! Enjoy! Jeb:dance: :dance:

·
Premium Member
1,513 Posts
Welcome to the Tribe

·
Dragger o' Pegs
3,461 Posts
Holy Crap!!! Didn't he just get that bike? I need a good job! You guys are tormenting the hell outta me!!!

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Very sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
1130cc.comaholic
13,241 Posts
saaaweeeeeet!!! that looks even better now! :thumb:

·
____
1,519 Posts
thanks guys, I couldn't be happier with it! A big thanks especially to Max, everytime I'm around Max I learn more and more about the v rod and motors/turbos in general.

And yes I've got the biggest $hit eatin' grin on my face and it's not going anywhere for a while! By far the best thing I've ever done to my bike!!

·
Ducking for cover!
8,455 Posts
Cool, man. Congrats!

That wedding dress looks great in black! :hidesbeh:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Looks great! I am really wanting one of these now...

·
Proud R Pilot
372 Posts
?

What are "the basic rules of boost"?

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
As much as I think the turbo looks terrible on any Vrod with chrome I think the DX with a black turbo on it looks great. Almost makes me want to get rid of my bike and get a DX..... Almost, but not quite. :D

·
Bone Stock A Model
1,269 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
As much as I think the turbo looks terrible on any Vrod with chrome I think the DX with a black turbo on it looks great. Almost makes me want to get rid of my bike and get a DX..... Almost, but not quite. :D
I had the same thought...............I love the look. Nice job Rob!

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
WoW!! That thing looks like is was born to be on a DX! Looks awesome! Congrats Rob!

Hey Max, are there any houses for sale nearby?

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
The bike looks good Rob. Congrats to you.

·
insane vrod posse...
2,018 Posts
spooled up killa........

rspencer1218 said:
thanks guys, I couldn't be happier with it! A big thanks especially to Max, everytime I'm around Max I learn more and more about the v rod and motors/turbos in general.

And yes I've got the biggest $hit eatin' grin on my face and it's not going anywhere for a while! By far the best thing I've ever done to my bike!!
Congratulations......the bike is absolutely a spooled up killer :notworth:

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Apparently the sickness we call turbo is a communicable disease. I already have it, I'm just waiting to give it to my D

Looks great Rob! Can't wait to get mine next June.

Peyton

1 - 20 of 131 Posts