Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Reluctant HD owner
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo!
I have not used the forum much but I figured this to be a great spot to shout out to my fellow pariah's in the area.

I want to put together a group of riders for a meet & greet and ride to the wall for Rolling Thunder. I went last year by myself; started at the local HD dealership (Manassas) and was all by myself (the group behind me created a pretty big gap and politely asked me that I NOT associate with their group of riders) the entire ride.

Anybody interested? We need to get a group of VRods together to represent! The idea would be to meet and assemble at pre-planned spot (maybe get breakfast & gas at a local WaWa or Sheetz) and ride to which ever HD dealership is preferred as a group and hen on to the wall.

Any takers?

·
Tie One On
1,647 Posts
Yo!
I have not used the forum much but I figured this to be a great spot to shout out to my fellow pariah's in the area.

I want to put together a group of riders for a meet & greet and ride to the wall for Rolling Thunder. I went last year by myself; started at the local HD dealership (Manassas) and was all by myself (the group behind me created a pretty big gap and politely asked me that I NOT associate with their group of riders) the entire ride.

Anybody interested? We need to get a group of VRods together to represent! The idea would be to meet and assemble at pre-planned spot (maybe get breakfast & gas at a local WaWa or Sheetz) and ride to which ever HD dealership is preferred as a group and hen on to the wall.

Any takers?
Haha. they air heads asked you to disassociate from the ??
Assholes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts