Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 40 of 191 Posts
Sean

Greenwood Village, CO

Anywhere and everywhere

Returned to Colorado

Well, I am now back in Colorado Springs (Ft Carson) but for the next year or so I will be in Iraq... hope to ride with yall soon!
Mike

Brian

Come to the Melon Capital in Late July or Early August. I'll supply the watermelon and cantalope.

Rocky Ford, CO

Rocky Mountian V-Rodders to KC

Hey all you members of this area ! Who all is going to the homecoming rally in KC ? Do a search for "KC or Bust" for a thread on Colorado V-Rodders going and lets get together and make plans. for who is riding, who is driving, who needs a ride and all that jazz ! BE THERE. V-Rodney

Craig Fehr
Okotoks, Alberta (15 min South of Calgary - the foothills of the Rockies)
I do most of my riding in the Rockies so I thought I'd add my name.
Anyone who rides in SW Alberta, the Interior of BC or Northern Montana shoot me a PM!

September Coloradan's could go North or South

September 1-4 is the First annuall Thunder in the Rockies. They are suppose to have an extensive schedule of riding and enternainment. I'll be there Saturday and Suday. check out http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19004 for more info and possible meeting and best of all riding schedule.

flmrod
Not as good as I once was, But I'm as good once as I ever was.

May ride.

Hi Cindi, thats a ways off, but sounds great as I sit here watching the snow fly. I did get a ride in the day before Christmess and weekend before last was in the 60's and a couple hundred mile ride. But last Sunday I was chased by a snow storm and made it home just minutes before it caught up to me. BBBBRRRRRRRRR. C-mon spring !!! V-Rodney

Attachments

21 - 40 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.