· Registered
81 Posts
Sean

Greenwood Village, CO

Anywhere and everywhere

· Premium Member
73 Posts
Brian

Come to the Melon Capital in Late July or Early August. I'll supply the watermelon and cantalope.

Rocky Ford, CO

· Registered
263 Posts
Rocky Mountian V-Rodders to KC

Hey all you members of this area ! Who all is going to the homecoming rally in KC ? Do a search for "KC or Bust" for a thread on Colorado V-Rodders going and lets get together and make plans. for who is riding, who is driving, who needs a ride and all that jazz ! BE THERE. V-Rodney

· Craig Fehr
2,506 Posts
Craig Fehr
Okotoks, Alberta (15 min South of Calgary - the foothills of the Rockies)
I do most of my riding in the Rockies so I thought I'd add my name.
Anyone who rides in SW Alberta, the Interior of BC or Northern Montana shoot me a PM!

· Premium Member
73 Posts
September Coloradan's could go North or South

September 1-4 is the First annuall Thunder in the Rockies. They are suppose to have an extensive schedule of riding and enternainment. I'll be there Saturday and Suday. check out http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19004 for more info and possible meeting and best of all riding schedule.

flmrod
Not as good as I once was, But I'm as good once as I ever was.

· Registered
263 Posts
May ride.

Hi Cindi, thats a ways off, but sounds great as I sit here watching the snow fly. I did get a ride in the day before Christmess and weekend before last was in the 60's and a couple hundred mile ride. But last Sunday I was chased by a snow storm and made it home just minutes before it caught up to me. BBBBRRRRRRRRR. C-mon spring !!! V-Rodney

Attachments

21 - 40 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.