Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
181 - 191 of 191 Posts
Toy run this weekend Northern Colorado.
Date: Sunday 10/4/2009
5 Day(s)
Time: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Organizer: Rachel Carrier ( Rachel Carrier )

Notes:

Please invite everyone you know to help a great cause

at the 22nd Annual Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson Toy Run!

******All bikes, cars, scooters, mopeds, and whatever else welcome******

Bring a toy to donate to Santa Cops of Larimer County and make a child smile at Christmas. Led by Santa and Loveland Fire and Rescue. Food will be provided to all participants courtesy of TMHD.

Registration starts at 9:00am
Leaves TMHD at 10:00am
Arrives back at TMHD by Noon

Follow, Follow, Follow Follow.... follow the yellow brick road...
By follow, of course I mean click,
and by yellow brick road, I obviously mean the link in my signature...

Are you interested?!

6 States in 3 Days Ride the Corners of the West

Colorado Ride:

Riding 4 May through 6th of May 2012..

You can join anywhere along the way and peel off anywhere you wish too.

PM cell phone number if you wish to join somewhere along the way so you can receive progress updates.

Leaving Grand JUnction using the Hwy 50 through Gunnison down to 285 South to 160 ending for Friday evening in Trinidad Colorado

Leaving Trinidad Saturday Morning after running as much hot water as possible over these old bones.

Heading east on the 160 through the Comanche grasslands to Ulysses KS, Heading South to Hugoton then east to pick up the 83 down into Liberal KS.

Picking up the 54 down through Oklahoma and the Texas Pan Handle.

Picking up the 87 in Dalhart TX and heading to Taos, NM via Raton, NM. via the 64.

Overnight in Taos, NM.

Out of Taos Sunday Morning thanks to sponsor Icy Hot and Aleve...

Following the 64 through to Four Corners to pick up the 550 or cutting up to Pagosa and riding the 160 across the bottom to pick up the 550.

Over Red Mountain the back way into Junction.

Anyway, I take pictures of the Old Route 66 Art Deco era motels and driveins. So we do stop from time to time.

We ride and do this to ride, so if you are high maintanence type you won't enjoy it, if you are a wind in the face type you will.

Join if you want, peel off and head home when you want anywhere along the track. All bike types are welcome.

Colorado gents:

I picked up this book at the Stealership last month (it's a local authror), and it seems to be a really great book. There are a lot of dual-sport rides listed, but the author really makes some great recommendations for Colorado rides.

Anyhow, I thought I'd pass it along. No dog in the fight, just liked the book.

R.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Guide-Motorcycling-Colorado-Definitive/dp/1884313922

181 - 191 of 191 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.