Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For The Last Year I Have Enjoyed The Coments /posts/and Bs In This Forum. I Will Be Going To The "dark" Side Again My V-rod Will Be Enjoyed By Someone Else. As I Start A New Project Concerning A Soft Tail Rocker.
Ps My V-rod Is Available To Forum Member @$1,000.00 Less Than The G.p. @$12,500.00
Pm With Any Interest

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I do like it but I am sticking w/ the VRSC family!!

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
Trader!

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
If I could afford 2 bikes, I'd ADD the Rocker.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts

·
Wore Out Woodworker
1,620 Posts
It is a cool looking bike. I am glad Harley steped out again with something different.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
I was at Tilley's HD last week and there were none on the floor. Is that typical?

·
ramma jamma
687 Posts
rock on rock star!!!
nahhhh, really, jaw dropped when I saw it first time too. congrats, man / good luck selling.....so......you have the Rock now, or, what? Pics?

·
knit whit
1,413 Posts
Screw it! Keep the rod and just get the Rocker. They both kick azz.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't think the rocker is going to hit most dealers until about Sept. I have checked with 3 dealers so far and they all said their 1st rocker would come in Sept. I just picked up my new Heritage Softail tonight. Yep I kept the 06SE2.

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
yes it is

MegaZ said:
I was at Tilley's HD last week and there were none on the floor. Is that typical?
i was talking with blueridge,crossroads,and clyde at tilleys the dealers around here will be reciving the 08's starting this week there all on the floor. 08 dx arrived at blueridge yesterday i'm going to look and talk before i go to crossroads i'm trading the 06 in i hope :dance:

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
JACK HANSON said:
For The Last Year I Have Enjoyed The Coments /posts/and Bs In This Forum. I Will Be Going To The "dark" Side Again My V-rod Will Be Enjoyed By Someone Else. As I Start A New Project Concerning A Soft Tail Rocker.
Ps My V-rod Is Available To Forum Member @$1,000.00 Less Than The G.p. @$12,500.00
Pm With Any Interest

You MUST have fell and picked up a healthy closed head injury if you think the Rocker is better than the V-Rod in the pics of your gallery!!!! :stilpoke: :angeldev: :D

Good luck and remember that owning a V-Rod is not a requirement of hanging of this site.

·
Guitar, not Gator
8,049 Posts
Dude, get a late 80's Softail for a song and start stripping it down until it looks like an overpriced '08 Rocker. That way you keep the rod and have a bar-hopper.

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
If you have the new HD catalog, they have a passenger seat that's not so goofy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts