Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A reliable source tells me that there will be a new model unvailed at Sturgis this year called the "rocker" does not knwo if it is a bagger or airhead or vrod based, but says it will be there on display.

Has anyone else heard about this?

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
Is this it???

·
Feels like flying
195 Posts
mikep said:
Is this it???

I hear that gets horrible gas mileage :hidesbeh:

·
Ajax99nfg
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree this post and any post really is worthless without a pic, but since I was only given this info from a source I don't have any pics.

·
Gone
2,012 Posts
All the info is in the model line up information from the Cali ARB. I tried finding the right link but I didn't have much luck.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Hmmm lets see, 1st there is the Nightster, the Black and Grey Sportster thats really should be All Black (Like Night) and winner of stupidest name ever award. Now the Rocker. Now I am going to have to see if this name gets the Nightster outted from 1st place for ridiculous name. So the whole Mods and Rockers things was the 1960's in England, Rockers where a Horribly dressed teens with peg jeans and Chess King shirts in the 1980's born out of teh ass of the Los Angeles music scene (Aka crap such as Poison, Cinderella, Winger and many more). I do believe if the HD Engineers do visit this site they need to get the OLD MEn that are naming these things outta there, I caqn only imagine taking the time to design a product and be proud of it only to see it unvailed as a Nightster or Rocker. "Hey Man what kind of Harley is that" "It's my Nightster Holmes" "Hey great bike what is it" "Its a HArley Davidson Rocker" Say that out loud right now and tell me it doesnt sound ridiculous. Is this their response to everyone calling the Big Assed Baggers Geezer rides? "Hey if your old and angry get yourself on a Rocker"

·
Non-erator
9,795 Posts
We are the mods... we are the mods... we are, we are, we are the mods!!!!

Watch out for those rockers!

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
I wonder when the "Greaser" bike will be unvailed. The only reason I like the VROD name because they made it up, they should do that more often.

·
Banned
15,036 Posts
luxlamf said:
I wonder when the "Greaser" bike will be unvailed. The only reason I like the VROD name because they made it up, they should do that more often.
HD doesn't pay their people to think.

·
Subluxation Free
172 Posts

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Cheatin said:
HD doesn't pay their people to think.
So they open a dictionary and point to the first word they see?
Its like the movie the JERK "The New Phone Book is here, I am now somebody, things are gunna start to change" Next scene the Killer opens the phone book and points to "Johnson Navin R, sounds like a typical Bastard".

·
Tired of the crap
2,819 Posts
luxlamf said:
I wonder when the "Greaser" bike will be unvailed..
Mmm... try using the word "Rocker" in a sentence:

1) My dad went down last night. Yes, he's Off his Rocker...

2) I'm thinking of a nutjob racist baseball player. The answer is John Rocker

3) Where's Grandpa? He's out on the porch, sitting on his Rocker

·
Registered
92 Posts
It will replace the FXST (softail standard). It will be a softail. Sort of a DA name, though. They should powder coat the valve covers brown and call it a shit head.

·
20 Eyes in my Head
5,557 Posts
myneed4speed said:
Dyna I think...I'll find out
That's the rumor I heard....Dyna Rocker and will be similar to the Street Bob. All speculative rumor at this point.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
vroddrew said:
Mmm... try using the word "Rocker" in a sentence:

1) My dad went down last night. Yes, he's Off his Rocker...

2) I'm thinking of a nutjob racist baseball player. The answer is John Rocker

3) Where's Grandpa? He's out on the porch, sitting on his Rocker
Hey, Rocker is'nt to bad, remember, the V-Rod was almost called the Toaster!:spank:

·
Registered
51 Posts
"It will replace the FXST (softail standard). It will be a softail. Sort of a DA name, though. They should powder coat the valve covers brown and call it a shit head."

:them: :them:

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
hd-v-rodder said:
Hey, Rocker is'nt to bad, remember, the V-Rod was almost called the Toaster!:spank:
And Digger if I remember. Yeah they need some new blood in that joint.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts