Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me of this sites reputation. I'm thinking of buying the Rinehart 2into1 from him. When you go to his webpage store there's nothing there, only a link to his ebay store. Any help would be appreciated

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Very good to do business with. Great communication and prompt shipment (if the part is in). I bought my Rinehart from him.

·
REGUL8
891 Posts
great communication

Good Company

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
I bought my Rhinehart 2to1 pipes from him. He is very quick with shipping, and his communications are good.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
Rob is a great guy and excellent to work with. I have issues with my Rinehart 2in1 and he has been helping the best he can.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks chief and 02, other than the pitting problem your having 02man,how do yo guys like the pipe??

In case anyone is interested, Rob is still offering this pipe at the forum group rate of 475.00

·
Mildly Retarded
529 Posts
07NRS said:
Can anyone tell me of this sites reputation. I'm thinking of buying the Rinehart 2into1 from him. When you go to his webpage store there's nothing there, only a link to his ebay store. Any help would be appreciated
A bunch of stuff on my bike is from him. Dittto on the great guy.

·
Registered
142 Posts
07NRS said:
I have posted a few detailed comments on Rob's customer service. You can search my posts and then I think search for Rob but in a nutshell, he has provided some of the best customer I have ever received. Short of a few complaints by people having trouble making an initial contact, buy with confidence.
07NRS said:
...how do yo guys like the pipe??...
Absolutely love the pipe. Tuner I used at Harley in Miami, which is forum member Srod, said it is one of the best pipes he has ever tuned, if not the best. Great perfomance return, looks great and sounds great. Good luck.

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
Ive bought a few things from Rob, and he has been nothing but perfect on every purchase. Immediate communication and shipping. Great prices and after sales service. Very helpful on fitment help too. I will buy all my aftermarket stuff from Rob from now on. He is a perfect example of a great business man. Definately wont find any better.

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
07NRS said:
Thanks chief and 02, other than the pitting problem your having 02man,how do yo guys like the pipe??

In case anyone is interested, Rob is still offering this pipe at the forum group rate of 475.00

I have not mounted the pipe as I do not want to give BUB an excuses. I am waiting on a replacement which I was told could be a few weeks as they need to build one. Other than the surfaces it seems to be good quality.

On a side note. Rob has had some of the best service I could ever expect. I received the pipe in 2 or 3 days. Payment sent Monday night and received shipment on Thursday. In the middle of moving shop locations he always took the time to answer my emails and help with the warranty issues.

·
SEVROD06
251 Posts
07NRS said:
other than the pitting problem your having 02man,how do yo guys like the pipe??
All in all its a great pipe. But the quality is definately lacking. It could also be a little louder, but great tone.

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
07NRS said:

Did you try Rinehart direct?

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
258C1 said:
I bought my Rhinehart 2to1 pipes from him. He is very quick with shipping, and his communications are good.
:them:

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
I absolutely love the pipe, looks and sounds great. I had a blueing problem with the rear cone but Rob hooked me up with Bub direct and they replaced the cone, no charge.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
traktime said:
Did you try Rinehart direct?
No not yet Traktime, theyr'e not offering it at the price that Rob is, so That's why I was looking for some input from anyone who has delt with him and also on the pipe itself, and as always, GREAT help from all you guys, I really appreciate it!!!!!!!:notworth:

·
That U in my mirror?
1,511 Posts
:them: Great service and great pipe!

·
iTrader Technician
4,467 Posts
ddavis said:
Very good to do business with. Great communication and prompt shipment (if the part is in). I bought my Rinehart from him.
:them:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I bought my Rinehart 2:1 from him, great guy. Need to get an exhaust for my sporty and I can't remember how to get in touch with him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts