Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ended up riding and im glad I sucked it up and did. Had great weather (though 4 hours of traffic sucked). Only problems were a dead battery Sunday morning (jumped it and all is good) and a little rain on the way back. Met up with Vrod-Mike and Vrod-Brad during Saturday afternoon people watching and with GreysonWinfield (marc) Saturday night for some beers and to watch some ladies earn their beads...some of which I wish I didn't see. Here are a few pics, sorry I didn't take more:

Oh and that fudgy wudgy man was ridiculous.

Attachments

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
It was good to see and Rachel again and I'm glad you got the battery problem taken care of. The weather was perfect this weekend. Brad and I saw tons of Vrids while down there. It's good to see that they are getting more popular.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
sudolg said:
No pic of the mile long line of bikes?

I'm so sorry I didn't make it....

There really isn't anywhere to get high enough for a good pic, but be assured there were litterally thousands of bikes there. Last years attendance was over 60k bikes and I'm sure there were at least that many there this year as well.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
louballs said:
Mike you spoke to soon about not seeing any burnouts. Thats all that was going on Saturday night. I think I may have come down with a mild case of black lung.

You sure that wasn't from your own smoke bomb residue? :stilpoke:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Vrod-Mike said:
There really isn't anywhere to get high enough for a good pic, but be assured there were litterally thousands of bikes there. Last years attendance was over 60k bikes and I'm sure there were at least that many there this year as well.
Awesome stuff. So sorry I missed it. Next year I will be there.

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
Lou it was good meeting you & Rachael. Good thing you had your name on the helmet or I never would have seen you. Next year I'm getting wrecked like that ****tard on the sidewalk. Remember to bring the beads next year.

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
so where are the pics of the girls earning their beads??

·
Registered USDA
4,229 Posts
wiley81db said:
so where are the pics of the girls earning their beads??
I doubt you would want to see some of those girls. There were a few but more the exception than the rule.

·
Smokebomb King
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
GreysonWinfield said:
I doubt you would want to see some of those girls. There were a few but more the exception than the rule.
Yeah half the time didn't even notice it was going on until it was over. Next year I'll have the video camera ready to go...and ill have my own beads.

·
Chrome is king!!!
20,269 Posts
louballs said:
Yeah half the time didn't even notice it was going on until it was over. Next year I'll have the video camera ready to go...and ill have my own beads.

and leave the GF at home. :hidesbeh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts