Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious how many members/conversions do we have now? Post your year model and date of conversion. Mine's an 06D and conversion was done 2-08. JW.

·
Dennis
123 Posts
Mine......is an 04B and I'll take lots of pictures during the transformation which has only just begun

Dennis

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
2006 VRSCR, started 10-07, and continues to evolve. On the road late spring, and the mods continue! STREETRODROADROD - too long a handle. Need a shorter one - Any ideas? Joe

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
04 B model and an 03 A model. Bought both already converted but the B model motor is on the way to V & H for a 1430cc upgrade.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Mine is a DX 07 full cycle vision conversion and then some. 95% done waiting for a brake line. Started to order parts in May 08 took about 3 full days to put things together. But due to shipping issues have been forced to do things in stages. But I am able to ride her.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Mine is an 07 VRSCR completed for riding in February 08 but the evolution continues. Previously I did an 04 VRSCA, completed in June of 2006.

·
Registered
50 Posts
2006 "R" Purchased August 2008 (After MOCO again did not anounce a Revolution Bagger) Started planning the conversion and collecting parts immediately. Started the conversion July 2007, 95% done July 2008.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have an '07 DX that was converted in April of '08 in San Antonio. I used the Road Glide fairing with the Harley Sport bags. However, I'm still wrestling with windshield, mirrors and some type of convenient Radio volume control.

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
2006 Night Rod purchased in 10/07
Wonder when it will stop LOL

·
Geezer
13,343 Posts
I'm making this a stickie! Lets post pictures, guys.

Or at least, have a pic in the Gallery. Sheesh.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Did you all use 1999-2003 Fairings?

I was told that the bracket only fit up to 2003 Road Glide Fairings. Is this true? Can the new fairing be modified to fit? If so, is there a lot of modification?

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
Vince,
Mine is a 2005 fairing, and it all worked out fine. I don't know what the differences are, but I was buying used parts. I think they specify part years because they know that worked for them, and it is up to us to see what else works. Go for it! Joe

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
Martin, will any be done in time for KC? Hope so! Joe

·
Premium Member
10,796 Posts
TWO! I assume the 08 is a coppertop, but what color is the 07?

1 - 20 of 237 Posts