Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who in here has converted their A model to a Road Rod? My wife wants a Road Glide because we do alot of long distance riding....so I thought about doing this conversion. At least this way I can keep my Rod instead of switching to a touring model.

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
Oh no, another innocent skinny V-Rod is going under the knife to become A Glompy Fat ass Diabetic VSLOTH. It seems to be happening more and more, soon the Gene pool will be so watered down that ONLY the 2002's will be reconizable. Its a Dark day. The V-SLOTH is killing our people.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
luxlamf said:
soon the Gene pool will be so watered down that ONLY the 2002's will be reconizable. .
Those were the first ones to be Mod'ed

·
V's and Z's
4,093 Posts
lux is a officious intermeddler. LOL

I just recently learned to appreciate his modus operandi.

·
Jay Johnston
1,732 Posts
luxlamf said:
Oh no, another innocent skinny V-Rod is going under the knife to become A Glompy Fat ass Diabetic VSLOTH. It seems to be happening more and more, soon the Gene pool will be so watered down that ONLY the 2002's will be reconizable. Its a Dark day. The V-SLOTH is killing our people.
Somebody give Daved a quart of Red Oxide primer and a can of gloss white (or maybe green like Gazoo's) so he can finish what HD forgot on that that bike of his.

·
Sua Sponte
1,560 Posts
juggernautRod said:
not as heinuous as turning the 'rod into a trike...?
Both are offensive to my eyes:barf:

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
luxlamf said:
not this guy :deal:

I really dont like seeing the bagger v-rods at all... but in all honesty thats my opinion. I am fine with people taking a trip and needing to carry their stuff and using bags, I dont have a problem with that. I do not care for these bikes that have been converted and now look like street glides... IMHO if you wanted a street glide you shoulda got one.

On a side note, this is my opinion, just like theirs if they want to paint their bikes dookie brown. You bought it, do what you want to it. So before I get flamed let that be known...

I just hope it doesnt turn into the whole "honda=ricer" thing

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am new to this forum but have been in the market for a new bike for a long time. I just cant make up my mind on what i want. most of me is leaning toward a touring model (street glide) but the other part thinks i am too young for that and also it will be my first bike in a awile. i have not ridden in 7-8 years. i have seen these road rods and i think they are a good balance between touring and cruiser.

·
Registered
494 Posts

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts