Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to all of this forum stuff, first time. I have been looking at the wedge fairings for my 2012 V-Rod VRSCDX model, but was thinking I could use a Road Glide Fairing. I want a frame mounted fairing. Has anyone done this? I can't find any detailed directions on-line or have I been able to located some of the parts mentioned from companies like cyclevisions.com who I read had a mount. What I am looking for is a starting point for parts and what fits. Wedge Fairings has a complete set up sold together, but I think I like the way the OEM Road Glide fairings look and in pricing some of these, I think maybe piecing it together would be less than the $1700 price of the kit before paint.

thank you for any information or pointing in the right direction

Eddie

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi, new to all of this forum stuff, first time. I have been looking at the wedge fairings for my 2012 V-Rod VRSCDX model, but was thinking I could use a Road Glide Fairing. I want a frame mounted fairing. Has anyone done this? I can't find any detailed directions on-line or have I been able to located some of the parts mentioned from companies like cyclevisions.com who I read had a mount. What I am looking for is a starting point for parts and what fits. Wedge Fairings has a complete set up sold together, but I think I like the way the OEM Road Glide fairings look and in pricing some of these, I think maybe piecing it together would be less than the $1700 price of the kit before paint.

Eddie
I am making a RG mount that works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Eddie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts