Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of polished (well rizomas version of polished) rear light relocators. I made some new custom ones. Let these go for $50 shipped. If you want them powder coated black, add $5 and should be able to ship them in 2-3 days.

Just to let you know I will be selling my own versions for $80 shipped. I will post pics of both tomorrow...

-Keith

·
Guardian of Freedom
140 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
731 Posts
Interested in a trade? I've got a set of lightly used Kuryakin switchblades I would trade you straight across for.

OK, just saw your forward controls. I am guessing not...:)

Phatass

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I was at a wedding..

These are still for sale. I will get some pics up a little later today. Not really looking for any trades at this point...

Thanks - Keith

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM'd

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah they did. If you don't get them in by tuesday let me know.

-Keith

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
thanks Keith! will do :) Now i need to find a set of signal lights. What did you run??

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I run a set of ebay leds. They where pretty cheap, but you need to get a load equalizer. Search on led signals on ebay....

-keith

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome man!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The reason I sold these is because I make my own now:

So if anyone is interested in mine, they are $80 shipped to CONUS.

-Keith

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
oh hey Killerv Were can you find pricing for Smoothride shocks??? I dont want to install the compressor and all that these look like you hit the air hose up...

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure where you can get them now. I got them probably 5 years ago. If I had it to do over again I would get the arnotts. I would kill to have adjustability in ride height...

-Keith

1 - 19 of 19 Posts