Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rizoma V-Rod

Ho no:mad:In the UK side plate mounts cantbe used. The muscle comes with a big black plastic plate holder:mad: which looks SH~tE. We need a mount that looks like the Rizoma one and puts the plate CENTER of the cycle.. Its the LAW you know:soapbox: any ideas any one? Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree the standard one for the UK is sh*t its just a numb lump of plastic other than that its ....Anyone got more pics of license plate holder for the muscle and poss part numbers.Thanks

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I agree the standard one for the UK is sh*t its just a numb lump of plastic other than that its ....Anyone got more pics of license plate holder for the muscle and poss part numbers.Thanks
my dealer is suplying a hd side mount numberplate holder. still legal, even has an led light to iluminate and folds flat to the bike for parking.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my dealer is suplying a hd side mount numberplate holder. still legal, even has an led light to iluminate and folds flat to the bike for parking.

Illegal in the UK mate. I know a few people have them here and been done for having side mount, Be aware !!!!:mad:

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
yeah i have that side mount.. i love it but i am afraid it wont fit on a wide tire bike..

and if it did.. as is.. it would look retarded because it would be very off to the side

·
Premium Member
684 Posts

Illegal in the UK mate. I know a few people have them here and been done for having side mount, Be aware !!!!:mad:
i'll look into this. one of our mot testers has one on his harley, and a lot of attitude custom bikes have them with no problems either. also one of harleys sportsters has one as a stock fitting

·
Registered
59 Posts
...can't be true that you did not find it!!!

Porta Targa Universale PT010B € 129

page 103 in the it. cat. !!!
that's what I did found, it was just to be sure before shedding 130€..

it's a drop in or you have to work it in some way? :notworth:
Hell, post a close up!! :chainsaw:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Muckoff mi rear.

Any close up pic of this Porta Targa Universale PT010B fitted and just how HARD is it to install. Thanks anyone please...:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts