Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2009 VRSCAW
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but couldn't find anyone using these.
I am looking mighty hard at purchasing the Rizoma forward controls for my VRSCAWA and wanted to see if anyone has given them a try before. I have heard that occassionally there are fitment issues with their products and don' want to be stuck with $600.00 paperweights.
One area in particular that has me wondering is the little cover they provide that goes over the post on the frame rail. Does it butt smoothly against the rail or does the weld holding the post to the rail make for a funky fit?
Any information that could be provided from someone who has these or has seen them in person would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Are you talking the new mid controls that replace the forward controls?

I have the rizoma bars and light relocators and they were all good. I think you will be all set with them. Of course you may be waiting 6-8 weeks to get them... I waited over 2 months for my bars.

-Keith

·
Premium Member
2,293 Posts
No real fitment issues on the rearset I got. Instructions were in Italian and broken english.

If the forwards are anything like the rears, some stuff is gonna be real close fitting tolerance-wise, but it all goes on without cutting, filing or hacking.

And, EVERYTHING Rizoma makes is eye candy (or "functional jewelry for motorcycles" is how PJ describes it).

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts