Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Rizoma Drag bar, that used to be on my 2008 Night rod. I sold the bike and still have the bars. They are all black, model MA204. I can send you additional pictures if you like, but they are in good condition. I want $450 and that includes shipping to continental USA.

Attachments

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
kasfin, I posed a link to this on the V-Rod Facebook page for you. There always seems to be someone there looking for a set.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't know the cost, but if you pay another $25, I will ship it to you for a total of $475 to ship it to Spain.

·
Registered
225 Posts
fack...i just got a new pair a few months ago...for a year and a half i sat on this forum looking every day for a pair to go up...oh well

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have any pictures of the bike with the bars. But I can tell you, they do not make it easier to reach if you have short arms. I am 5'11 and they were not an issue for me. The Rizoma bars do look better than the stock bars on the bike, when I did have the bike.

·
VagMan
299 Posts
someone tell me about these bars. I dont know much about them. Are they a bolt on replacement? Does the speedo guage just slip into the Rizoma housing?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Whats your arm/sleeve length?
Im about the same height....

I don't have any pictures of the bike with the bars. But I can tell you, they do not make it easier to reach if you have short arms. I am 5'11 and they were not an issue for me. The Rizoma bars do look better than the stock bars on the bike, when I did have the bike.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Awesome bars, i have these and couldn't be happier. At $450 its a steal. They won't dissapoint!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts