Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I finished up putting my rizoma leds on and wired them up so they were running lights and blinkers. Ive had the bars on for a while just the 1st time Ive took a pic of them. Its really bright out and i used my phone. Ill take better pics if requested.

·
SpeedoDocter
2,363 Posts
Rizoma's cool in black. Nice small lights. No wires internaly for those signals? or is there no exit on the bars

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would have been nice but there isn't an exit. Thanks

·
Registered
112 Posts
Love to see some more pics of the bars. how tall are you? are they comfy?

Today I finished up putting my rizoma leds on and wired them up so they were running lights and blinkers. Ive had the bars on for a while just the 1st time Ive took a pic of them. Its really bright out and i used my phone. Ill take better pics if requested.

·
BoostJunkie!
85 Posts
Bike looks great, I see the ass end of a gen2 Busa in your stable as well......Nice!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey sorry for the late response. I'm actually out of town. I won't be home for about 2 or 3 more weeks. So when I get back I'll snap a few more. The bar are alright. I'm 6' and with the forward controls I kinda feel like a taco. I'm going to get mids when I have enough money saved up. And should be good to go.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bike looks great, I see the ass end of a gen2 Busa in your stable as well......Nice!
Lol good eye. Yeah it's an 08. I actually just sold it though... Working out of town I don't have enough time to ride 2 bikes.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
looks great , just a question , which indicators are they ( about 8 styles from Rizoma ) and could you flip mirrors with that bracket ??? cheers Paul

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They are the Avio 21. You could flip them but I'm not sure it would look to good.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
cheers mate , i like the look of the tracker 77 .......

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
anymore pics?

I used some washers to raise the bottom part of the cluster so it wouldn't touch and damage the paint. any more pictures just ask. Oh and added black levers.

·
Usually Clueless
373 Posts

I used some washers to raise the bottom part of the cluster so it wouldn't touch and damage the paint. any more pictures just ask. Oh and added black levers.

Have you tried taking the airbox cover off yet?

Are you running topless?

I found that if you don't run topless, you can't get the airbox cover off with the gauges in place.

My solution was to grab hold of the bottom og the gauge and pull up to bend the bracket up just enough to slide the airbox cover on and off.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah Im running topless. I can get the air box cover off with out any issues. I was topless before I put the bars on so im not sure.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts