Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to start a thread for the members who never received their goods after a trade or after paying for the item.This is the V RODDERS LIST wall of shame,hopefully this will help others on this forum stay safe. I had bad dealings with an online buss. theexchanges2010 they listed a set of shocks (Progressive) for my 2008 v rod and when they were delivered they were the wrong size and they were stock shocks, I only received a partial refund after returning them and got burned on the rest.:soapbox:

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was it on eBay ?
Yeah Big Guy it was on E Bay they helped a little but I stll lost money,I have gotten quite a few things that weren`t what they were supposed to be from sellers with a 100% rating ,I think it really comes down to who`s packaging the item and taking the photos and the boss trusts his employee to do their job and no ones doing it!

·
Not 1 Serious Thread
12,942 Posts
Yeah Big Guy it was on E Bay they helped a little but I stll lost money,I have gotten quite a few things that weren`t what they were supposed to be from sellers with a 100% rating ,I think it really comes down to who`s packaging the item and taking the photos and the boss trusts his employee to do their job and no ones doing it!
Besides the seller's rating I also check the return policy. Some have a limited amount of time in which to do so, some have NO RETURNS as their policy. If they do not honor anything posted within their ad, you can complain to ebay and stop the Paypal. Sucks you lost money. :broke: Was it really not fixable through those sort of means?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Besides the seller's rating I also check the return policy. Some have a limited amount of time in which to do so, some have NO RETURNS as their policy. If they do not honor anything posted within their ad, you can complain to ebay and stop the Paypal. Sucks you lost money. :broke: Was it really not fixable through those sort of means?
I couldn`t get it fixed thru ebay the seller wouldn`t follow thru and ebay was slack.So I let everyone know about this seller so no one else gets burned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts