Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally saw a set of Rineharts on a tricked out VROD at the Atlanta bike show last nite.....I really like the look, the dude said they sounded good, but couldn't crank the bike inside the show...I heard some less than favorable reviews in the posts, but I question that as they are typically great pipes for other Harleys..... on looks alone, I like them alot, (I did see a little bronzing)... but high quality look, drag pipe style, with those cool end caps... me, I'm still diggin' my new black and gold flamed VROD and the new Supertrapp....so what if it sparks when I turn right, I just tell people it's my special effects kit!

If it wasn't cold, I'd enter my bike in the show today, too wimpy to polish in the cold!

Franko Harley

·
Registered
10,065 Posts
Frank, I have the supertrapps and just modded the bracket to allow me to angle the pipe up. It probably gained me almost 2 inches of ground clearance.

·
spit happens
5,534 Posts
The rineharts look good and sound good.But they are HP losers.

·
2,552 Posts
npicklo said:
Frank, I have the supertrapps and just modded the bracket to allow me to angle the pipe up. It probably gained me almost 2 inches of ground clearance.
Nick,

Can you post a pics of your mod to your trapps.

Frank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts