Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Wick
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am awaiting delivery of my 08 model Night Rod Special. Been doing a lot of looking for exhaust. I noticed a lot of you V Mod the standard exhaust unfortunately the standard exhaust is not my personal choice. I really like the Rinehart Staggered Exhaust which I can get from V Mod any body out there running them any feedback would be appreciated.:moped:

·
evan04hd
416 Posts
I have em and love em. Very loud. You may lose a couple hp if you dont have a good tuner, but if you are that worried about hp then you're better off with a 2-1.:2cents:

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Wick said:
I am awaiting delivery of my 08 model Night Rod Special. Been doing a lot of looking for exhaust. I noticed a lot of you V Mod the standard exhaust unfortunately the standard exhaust is not my personal choice. I really like the Rinehart Staggered Exhaust which I can get from V Mod any body out there running them any feedback would be appreciated.:moped:

hard tuning for the street............check out web-site below, ton of info.

http://www.vrodracing.com/Information/RaceProduct/Exhaust/ExhaustReview.htm

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
I have the Rinehart 2-2 staggered exhaust. Sounds better than the 2-1 in my opinion. I am getting 105 hp at the rear wheel and has been verified on 2 different dynos with my little 1130cc motor.

·
Wick
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thankyou for your help decissions,decissions. I do like the 2-1 as well just a bit worried about ground clearance

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
I run the 2-2 staggered and love them, very loud and the closest sounding pipe to conventional harley that I have heard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts