Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:helpme: I'm running an '02 with a PCIII, K&N (topless) and my my own modified stock mufflers. Dyno runs went from 104.2hp/72.2ft-lbs stock; to 111.9hp/77.7ft-lbs. with the goodies installed. Love the performance, hate the sound. Heard rineharts yesterday...They sound great, very close to a conventional HD. Anybody have actual dyno numbers for the Rineharts? TIA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
203 Posts
107hp and 76ft-lbs. Topless
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
107.3hp, 78.9ft.lbs.
SE filter
Topless
PCIIIR
What map are you running VrodRick74? Many people say the Rineharts dont make horsepower.

Later
Matthew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love to see that map as well. As soon as all my pieces are in (rineharts, 28t, short and long stacks). I'll run mine on the same Dyno as before with the same tuner and post the map. Thanks.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
Wildbill said:
Love to see that map as well. As soon as all my pieces are in (rineharts, 28t, short and long stacks). I'll run mine on the same Dyno as before with the same tuner and post the map. Thanks.
The 030 map but dynotuned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Rinehart Help

Is the Powercommander the only way to fix the Flat spot in the 4's?

I just installed a set of Rineharts on a VRSCA '04 and noticed a Flat spot.
SE1 Load
and K&N Filter.

:(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
jayrod said:
Is the Powercommander the only way to fix the Flat spot in the 4's?

I just installed a set of Rineharts on a VRSCA '04 and noticed a Flat spot.
SE1 Load
and K&N Filter.

:(
It's what I used, but I'm sure other devices can fix it too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I had the Power Commander installed yesterday. The Dealer refunded me the SE1 Load and man the Bike Runs GREAT..

This V-Rod Forum is the BEST.
:driving:


VrodRick74 said:
It's what I used, but I'm sure other devices can fix it too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Started with an 02, SE 1 flash, toppless, 28t pulley, V-mods. Dynoed this past spring
at 111.7. Installed Rinehart and "dyno tuned" Power Commander and pulled a 103.9!
I had a baseline done on the same day before mods to check HP from spring, 111.5.
Any ideas how on to regain some of that lost horsepower.
Thanks,
Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
92 HP on dyno!

communicate said:
Started with an 02, SE 1 flash, toppless, 28t pulley, V-mods. Dynoed this past spring
at 111.7. Installed Rinehart and "dyno tuned" Power Commander and pulled a 103.9!
I had a baseline done on the same day before mods to check HP from spring, 111.5.
Any ideas how on to regain some of that lost horsepower.
Thanks,
Brian
Hi Bryan, I'm running a 04 with the se air filter, topless, pc111r 030 map, stage 1 flash and rhineharts! I'm really disappointed! I guess I'll have it dyno tuned but the closest one to me 150 miles. Keep us posted if you get back to 111hp, godd luck. Fredfryguy :hmm: :hmm: :moped:
 

·
20 Eyes in my Head
Joined
·
5,557 Posts
JackInZoar said:
why buy "chrome-Crap" ?

I wouldn't call them "chrome crap" and they look very good and sound pretty awesome!

I been seeing on this forum that guys are getting stock or slightly better hp numbers with the Rineharts + Short Stack + SE Airfilter + pc, rt and a dyno tune. Not everyone wants to be a drag racer and looks/sound may be of more importance to them.

Gary
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
DungeonWorks said:
I wouldn't call them "chrome crap" and they look very good and sound pretty awesome!

I been seeing on this forum that guys are getting stock or slightly better hp numbers with the Rineharts + Short Stack + SE Airfilter + pc, rt and a dyno tune. Not everyone wants to be a drag racer and looks/sound may be of more importance to them.

Gary

I LOVE my Rineharts, the Sound is awsome, the power it great, and they Look Awesome. Plus the bike is better balanced, the heat is farther from your leg, and damn they look cool.
 

·
HELLBENT OZ-RODDER
Joined
·
567 Posts
DungeonWorks said:
I been seeing on this forum that guys are getting stock or slightly better hp numbers with the Rineharts + Short Stack + SE Airfilter + pc, rt and a dyno tune. Not everyone wants to be a drag racer and looks/sound may be of more importance to them.

Gary
Gary,
Forgive my ignorance but What is "Short Stack" set-up??? for Rineharts.
 

·
20 Eyes in my Head
Joined
·
5,557 Posts
The velocity stack on the intake. I believe this equalizes the flow of air in the cylinders, so they run more equal, but do not quote me on it as i am VERY green on the V-Rod still. I have seen people post about them.

Gary
 

·
HELLBENT OZ-RODDER
Joined
·
567 Posts
DungeonWorks said:
The velocity stack on the intake. I believe this equalizes the flow of air in the cylinders, so they run more equal, but do not quote me on it as i am VERY green on the V-Rod still. I have seen people post about them.

Gary
Thanks mate, I'll give it a try and see how it goes... :cheers:

Does anyone have a R/T file or tuned PC map for these pipes?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
DungeonWorks said:
I wouldn't call them "chrome crap" and they look very good and sound pretty awesome!

I been seeing on this forum that guys are getting stock or slightly better hp numbers with the Rineharts + Short Stack + SE Airfilter + pc, rt and a dyno tune. Not everyone wants to be a drag racer and looks/sound may be of more importance to them.

Gary


looks means ????? , and sound may mean a tiny bit of something (FAIC) ,,, but why spend a penny if it doesnt read HP ??? ,,, hmmmmmmmm
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top