Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Power Commander III usb, Helmets, and more

Selling some of my dads stuff and some of mine.

Rinehart Exhaust - SOLD

Power Commander III usb - Comes with all cables, cd, instructions, etc. Right now it has a custom tune for the Rinehart exhaust on it - Dyno graph below. $150 shipped.

Here’s a video we took 5 minutes before we removed the exhaust:

http://youtu.be/H9_Wttlh3kY

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Harley-Davidson GPS with bar mount - I tested this for a few minutes before we removed it and everything worked great. SOLD

Super Bundle! - Stock shocks off a 2004 VRSCA, triple trees from same bike, Voltage regulator (HD Part# 74440-01), taillight, 1" lowering blocks, new oil filter, new HD Flame grip ends, HD Cable lock - $75 plus shipping for everything

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Buy them all for $300 shipped, or:

Bell Rogue Helmet - Size Medium, good condition - one chip on right side shown in picture. Original box, bag, really cool helmet - $85 shipped

Bell Pitt Boss Helmet - Size Medium, good condition - $50 shipped

Arai RX-Q Helmet - Size Medium, good condition, one chip on side shown in picture, one of the vents on the top of the helmet wont stay open - $100 shipped

Harley Davidson Modular Helmet - Size XL, Matte black, flip down visor, excellent condition, worn for less than 400 miles of riding - $150 shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, GPS is sold. I had the regulator bundled in the deal with the other parts. I didn’t know what to ask for that stuff so I just bundled it all together. Make an offer on the regulator though. I honestly don’t know what it’s worth...

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll take the bundle of parts but you can keep the shocks. I don't need them and they would only add weight to the shipping. You can lower the price or not, as you wish. Quote me a price with shipping to 30013.
Pepper

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.