Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few used things for sale, I guess I'm just trying to offset the Arnott's purchase a little bit.Pm me for more info or more pics. I'm in the New Haven Ct area and will be willing to meet within reasonable distances. Just to save you money and me time local pick up is prefered for the exhaust and tire. Paypal only or cash face to face. Thanx for looking!

Rinehart 2-2 black staggered exhaust: The Good: Used, came off my bike in August with 5500 miles @ the time. These babies are nice and loud with a good sound to them (I'd say a 8 or 9 outta 10). It should come with most if not all hardware depending on bike year/model. It came off my DX which required the aw bracket and IS NOT included in the sale. The bad: The powder coating is flaking in many spots on the pipes. Pretty bad on the rear which can't be noticed and a moderate amount is flaking on the visible side once mounted. The pipes themselves are solid it's mainly a cosmetic issue. If you want to fix them yourself or just run them as is, these will be a steal! To give you an idea my powdercoated quoted me @ $150-200 to recoat them, you could exhaust wrap them, cheapo raddle can them, or run them as is. I'm not a fan of the staggered look or I would kept them for myself. The first the pics are the visible side, the last is the bike side. $80 + shipping SOLD

Stock Dunlop Elite 3 240 rear tire Taken off my DX @ 5500 miles. Mostly even wear. No issues w/ tire but I upgraded the front to an Avon so I did the matching rear. Tire code 2906 $20 + shipping

HD Alerion grips
Taken off my bike @ 5700 miles. Chrome is in great shape, normal wear as expected on the rubber parts. SOLD!!

HD Chrome front axle nut covers
Taken off my bike @ 4100 miles. Chrome is in good condition. SOLD!!

HD black sissy bar I'm not sure exactly which model this is. Its off my DX so I assume it's for 24o rears only. Paint and backrest in great shape. This is for the sissy bar only , no baseplate included. SOLD!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stomper: replied

·
Registered
197 Posts
interested in grips!

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
2nd in line for axle covers

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM's replied to. Stomper is 1st in line for the axle caps and RCT 1st up for the grips.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I'll take the rineharts if they're still available

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, here's an update. Most pm's replied to. Focusedmonk, I will let you know in a few hours for sure.

Grips: SOLD Thanx RCT
Axle covers: SOLD Thanx Stomper.
Sissy bar: SOLD Thanx Cloud
Rineharts: SOLD THanx Focusedmonk

Only item left is the Dunlop 240....

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only thing left is the tire. Next time we all meet up you need to come along...we just took a nice ride last week. Keep an eye on the group meet section for the next one

1 - 17 of 17 Posts