Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see any posts from a 11 DX owner who is running the Rinehart 2:1. I did see a number of posts about the 09/10 needing different braces.

Has anyone with an 11 DX run the pipes as of today? Did you need anything other than the pipes? Whom did you get the pipes from and how much did they run for?

Much appreciated for all your responses.

G

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably because no one can find the pipes anymore, they're discontinued.
:eek: that is not good for me .... I liked the looks of the pipe a lot. Maybe I should start looking at the bub 7 2:1 in that case, or has that also vanished into thin air?????

·
Registered
138 Posts
:eek: that is not good for me .... I liked the looks of the pipe a lot. Maybe I should start looking at the bub 7 2:1 in that case, or has that also vanished into thin air?????
Someone on the forum recently put on the BUB 2-1, I think just BUB customer service vanished ...

·
Wick
546 Posts
That is what makes me think twice about getting their pipes
I know what you mean but if you only buy aftermarket products from companys with good customer service you wont buy much!!!

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know what you mean but if you only buy aftermarket products from companys with good customer service you wont buy much!!!
I can deal with slow customer service but no customer service ....

Think I need to start trolling the classifieds section :)

Like the look of the Bub7 on your bike.

·
Wick
546 Posts
I can deal with slow customer service but no customer service ....

Think I need to start trolling the classifieds section :)

Like the look of the Bub7 on your bike.
Thanks I know what you mean, I have only had my Bub7 for a couple of months and love it. Had Riny 2-2 before loved the look of them just to noisy.You might want to check this thread out. Got mine from American Classic Motors they looked after me great.

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147824

·
Registered
976 Posts

Love my Rienhart .

Ignore the mounting bracket it was a prototype .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts