Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone,

i have been looking into getting the rinehart 2-1 for my dx, but i have came across some info that doesn't seam right to me just wondering what peoples thoughts are.
i emailed customdynamics a price on the 2-1 for 07-08's and what i'm getting from what they are saying that it will only fit the

'07-'08 V-Rod VRSEA/B 2 in 1 Rinehart Exhaust
(Single O2 Sensor Ports)
Item#: 1800-0433

the only model that will fit the x is:
'02-'08 VRSCA/AW./B/SE/X V-ROD Rinehart Exhaust System Staggered
(Single O2 Sensor Port)
Item#: 1800-0438

does anyone know if there is a 2-1 for 08's i checked bubs website and couldn't find anything. if so where would the best place to buy one from

thanks in advance :cheers:

Keith

·
Friend of Max.
21,719 Posts
You'll probably find the Rinehart 2-1's don't really have 02 bungs on them. They have been listed with a single 02 bung since they came out, but I have yet to see one that comes with one.

It's not too hard to get a couple weld on bungs and have an exhaust shop weld them on. Lots of guys have done that for the VRFID.

Check out smoothrod's gallery and you'll see where he welded bungs on his B model.

RJ

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
rjrivero said:
Check out smoothrod's gallery and you'll see where he welded bungs on his B model.

RJ
I also have pics in this post http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1071435&postcount=15

I ordered mine from Rob's Cycle Supply. He was great to work with and had my system here is 2 days. The price was great as well, $488 shipped. Rinehart on the other hand took over a month to get my warranty replacement system back to me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have a mate whom is a boilermaker so having them welded on is not an issue, so if i buy one for an 07 without the 02 bungs and weld bungs on it should be ok????

·
Trailers R 4 Boats
1,271 Posts
I have the Rinehart 2 into 1s on my 07 DX, the Daytona Twin Tec ECM with the O2 sensors. I welded the sensor bungs my self. There are a couple of pics in my gallery, I'd be happy to take some close up pics of the O2 bung placement.

BEEF-AUS said:
hey everyone,

i have been looking into getting the rinehart 2-1 for my dx, but i have came across some info that doesn't seam right to me just wondering what peoples thoughts are.
i emailed customdynamics a price on the 2-1 for 07-08's and what i'm getting from what they are saying that it will only fit the

'07-'08 V-Rod VRSEA/B 2 in 1 Rinehart Exhaust
(Single O2 Sensor Ports)
Item#: 1800-0433

the only model that will fit the x is:
'02-'08 VRSCA/AW./B/SE/X V-ROD Rinehart Exhaust System Staggered
(Single O2 Sensor Port)
Item#: 1800-0438

does anyone know if there is a 2-1 for 08's i checked bubs website and couldn't find anything. if so where would the best place to buy one from

thanks in advance :cheers:

Keith

·
SNAFU
13,094 Posts
BEEF-AUS said:
i have a mate whom is a boilermaker so having them welded on is not an issue, so if i buy one for an 07 without the 02 bungs and weld bungs on it should be ok????
Just don't forget to order a Race Tuner to be able to retune the bike. With the closed loop operation I'm not a fan of piggyback tuning devices.

I'm sure there will be systems that will "fake out" the system with phony O2 signals and the like but IMHO you use those at your own risk.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kfrey95 said:
I have the Rinehart 2 into 1s on my 07 DX, the Daytona Twin Tec ECM with the O2 sensors. I welded the sensor bungs my self. There are a couple of pics in my gallery, I'd be happy to take some close up pics of the O2 bung placement.

Thanks kfrey that would be good...

MJW i have a race tuner already but having problems uploading maps cut out half way on me tonight now bike wont start:( posted in race tuner section

1 - 8 of 8 Posts