Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any black rims to fit an 09 dx plus I'm looking to get some better performing tires anyone know of any they recommend

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I am a fan of Metz. for tires. Everyone has their own opinion when it comes to tires. Metz seem to work best for me.

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
thought the DX came stock with black rims?
Tires..... lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of threads and ever more posts on tires. paste this into the search: site:1130cc.com: tires
or just go to the suspension subsection of the forum and browse the few hundred threads there on tires

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya it come stock with black rims but I want better looking an lighter rims an ill check out the threads on tires search function never gives me any good finds no maTter what I type in

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
Ya it come stock with black rims but I want better looking an lighter rims an ill check out the threads on tires search function never gives me any good finds no maTter what I type in
well, since you have tried it your way and it did not work, maybe you should try it my way listed above. It pulled back 10 pages of tire threads

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
check out the rim in my profile pic. these are my favorite black rims. check hogpro's site. they have alot of nice looking rims for the vrod. I also have the avon cobra's and there awesome.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
sharkeys got some rims for you

·
Registered
291 Posts
A few have put the Muscle rims on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts