Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Headed out for a solo flight on the Vrod in so cal today. Went into the santa ana mountains up by Cooks and Coto De Caza.

At the base of the canyons me and three other solo metric riders merged together for an awesome flight. I kept up with them with no problem, possibly exceeding the speed limit, though they could of lost me had they really tried. :)

We kept passing up all the old style Harleys. They would wave us past or we would cut to the front at stoplights. Am sure a few wondered what that blacked out Harley was doing racing with the metrics ;)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
balius said:
Headed out for a solo flight on the Vrod in so cal today. Went into the santa ana mountains up by Cooks and Coto De Caza.

At the base of the canyons me and three other solo metric riders merged together for an awesome flight. I kept up with them with no problem, possibly exceeding the speed limit, though they could of lost me had they really tried. :)

We kept passing up all the old style Harleys. They would wave us past or we would cut to the front at stoplights. Am sure a few wondered what that blacked out Harley was doing racing with the metrics ;)
They were wondering why they hav'nt traded in there air cooled tank, for a V Rod! :deal:

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
779 Posts
Since there aren't that many Vrods around here I NORMALLY ride with metric's....Traditional Harley's don't like to ride with me much...I've got one friend with an Ultraglide that I ride with but that's it

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
almost all of my friends are still on sportbikes so thats who my riding buddies are.. i do ride with my dad a bunch he has a 00 fatboy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts