Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went riding today after installing my batwing fairing. Ok now Im getting a little wobble around 75mph. Is this just the wind on the fairing or is there somethung I need to do to forks like a brace? Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

·
The Massive Pr1ck
2,668 Posts
Agree. Fork brace won't help. Fall away, fairing position, and then start looking at aero things like windshield height. Stopping a wobble from fairing install is a black art. Lots of trial and error.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agree. Fork brace won't help. Fall away, fairing position, and then start looking at aero things like windshield height. Stopping a wobble from fairing install is a black art. Lots of trial and error.
Thx kinda what I thought an being a aftermarket fairing prob don't help. Does it have to be level across the bottom? If you know what I'm talking about. I'll do some measuring on stuff an windshield as well, it's about 5" tall

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update I moved headlight up as much as I could to fit fairing, test drove got up to 95mph no issues Hmmm could this be the ticket? Like to move up little more an out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.