Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you may or may not know the AHDRA is going to be at rockingham dragway oct 13-14. We have a good group of guys hanging out regularly here in charlotte. Most of you guys are planning on attending so lets put a ride to the strip together. You guys want to leave early saturday morning 13th. And get there around noon?

let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
878 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
As you may or may not know the adhra is going to be at rockingham dragway oct 13-14. We have a good group of guys hanging out regularly here in charlotte. Most of you guys are planning on attending so lets put a ride to the strip together. You guys want to leave early saturday morning 13th. And get there around noon?

let me know what you guys think!
Keep me informed Travis. Not 100% sure yet. Depends whats going on over here with the family..

·
Registered
248 Posts
Im in. Just let me know time and place. We could meet at my house. Im centrally located, or somewhere on the way out.

Rodric

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
07DX said:
Im in. Just let me know time and place. We could meet at my house. Im centrally located, or somewhere on the way out.

Rodric
the fastest way is to bypass independence BS via i485 so either way we will have to hit i485 at 85 near mtholly.. somewhere around there may be a good meeting place.

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
the fastest way is to bypass independence BS via i485 so either way we will have to hit i485 at 85 near mtholly.. somewhere around there may be a good meeting place.
485 is quickest depending where you live. Greg and I left around 7 am last year. It was 28 degrees! Brrrr....

I may leave late Friday instead and get a room at a local dive. Leave around 4 and get there at 7'ish. 2hour ride down.

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
vrodderD said:
485 is quickest depending where you live. Greg and I left around 7 am last year. It was 28 degrees! Brrrr....

I may leave late Friday instead and get a room at a local dive. Leave around 4 and get there at 7'ish. 2hour ride down.
you suck tim :chair:

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Sorry, I hate riding in sub-freezing weather! Especially when the temps will climb into the 70's that day! Where's everyone staying?

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
well i am not part of your crew.. but i know patm and myself are at the comfort suites.. in rockingham.. i have space for a couple of you guys to crash if you wanna stay the night

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3OliveMartini said:
well i am not part of your crew.. but i know patm and myself are at the comfort suites.. in rockingham.. i have space for a couple of you guys to crash if you wanna stay the night
ok but i sleep walk naked

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So Tim, you are definitely going down friday night now? How about Greg, when/if he is going?

·
VRSCD's Rule!
4,160 Posts
Yes, and I don't know about Greg.

How bout it G?

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
vrodderD said:
Yes, and I don't know about Greg.

How bout it G?
I am pretty sure Rodric and I will be heading down first thing saturday morning, I still havent figured out what time the gates open at the track, it used to be something like 10 didnt it? I dont want to leave at 7 am then sit down there for 2 hours waiting to get in, i am gona try and time it right to get there right after the first crowd has gone in.

·
SOLD
3,118 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
lonnie and I are also at the comfort suites and will be getting there sometime on Friday

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
wooohoo.. i will be there fairly early in the day friday .. have plans for making dinner at the track friday night .. but will let you know what room i am in etc..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts