Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed TAB package (tuner ,pipes, airfilter) about four days ago, it seems to be running great . Bike has 435 miles on it. I went to the dealership to order a small part . I was telling the parts guy, at the HD dealer about this TAB set up, he says you know they set up the tuner to run LEAN, so we walk out to look at the pipes and he says (yep) it looks like its runnnig lean. So yes ,he got me 678.00 later HD tuner and 2hours dino time. So hopefuly this will be done on friday . So ride , or not ,till then ? thank you

·
Registered
13 Posts
I installed the Tab package on my street rod then switched it over to my DX and have had 0 problems with it. It definitely is getting plenty of fuel if you are worried call Todd and ask him.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I read you loud and clear ,just worried about warrenty issue's, dealer say's with HD tuner no warrenty problem's. Bike runs great .

·
Registered
32 Posts
HD tuner no warranty issues??

I have had 2 dealers tell me that any non street legal add on will effect warranty. Which is about any aftermarket part. What's up with that? I guess it comes down to how by the book the dealer is going to be when it comes in. Mine has front end wobble around 100mph dealer says its the tire and if I had not run it low on air pressure it would not have the wear pattern that causes the issue. I think he's full if shit. I think its a piece of shit tire that they don't want to warranty.

·
Kicking cancer's ass
969 Posts
Dealer stuck it to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts