Attachments

·
4,638 Posts
Quality Product, Just looks too much like a CROTCH ROCKET... :2cents: :2cents:

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
Fugly!
I guess I like the integrated tail light, but that's about it. Looks like a dirt bike's a$$.

·
Color me Gone
27,333 Posts
It's different to say the least.

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ErVikingo said:
Hey Frank,

I'm leaning towards Rick's swingarm........
I was also, but I decided to go with the stock swingarm and 240 rear with a chain drive. I will need it when I get a turbo or super charger. So why not do it from the get go. Plus everyone that I have spoken to that has a proper chain drive loves it. Also $3000 for a swingarm is insane. Did yo get your seat yet. I ordered mine from Steve and received it in around two weeks. Hollywood solo, baby alligator. It looks great.

Frank

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Just put the motor in a Buell already! The rear end looks way out of proportion in relationship to the front forks. As is, it's ugly as hell...:yak:

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
I'm Happy with My soon to be stuff from DH=American Customs wild new Skins and Ozzy's Awesome new Extreme Chrome finish! :notworth: Rick's stuff is Cool,but I think we should support Our Forum Members Business.Those are 2 that were are Very Lucky to have! :kaz:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hybrid Cruiser and Crotch Rocket??? I dunno... call it a Cruise Rocket or a Crotch Cruiser.

·
Ghost Rider
533 Posts
Frank Storms said:
I was also, but I decided to go with the stock swingarm and 240 rear with a chain drive. I will need it when I get a turbo or super charger. So why not do it from the get go. Plus everyone that I have spoken to that has a proper chain drive loves it. Also $3000 for a swingarm is insane. Did yo get your seat yet. I ordered mine from Steve and received it in around two weeks. Hollywood solo, baby alligator. It looks great.

Frank
Hey Frank,

I guess Steve likes you better than me, I'm still pending receipt of it and I orderd mine back in December. Heck, could you post pics when you get a chance? I wrote to him to see whats the deal but have not heard from them yet.

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ErVikingo said:
Hey Frank,

I guess Steve likes you better than me, I'm still pending receipt of it and I ordered mine back in December. Heck, could you post pics when you get a chance? I wrote to him to see whats the deal but have not heard from them yet.
Juan,

I spoke to Mark at V-Mod. He called Corbin and they told him two weeks for delivery and when he placed the order they told him six weeks and he really got on them because they committed to two weeks and he told them he told me two weeks and that's why I placed the order with them. So they rushed it. The baby alligator really looks good. You will not regret sending back the ostrich. See attached pics.

Frank

Attachments

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Frank,
Thats pretty "Pimp Daddy" what did that set you Back? :thumb:

·
Ghost Rider
533 Posts
Frank,

taht looks awesome. Hopefully it'll be here soon.

Have you seen Rick's setup with drive side braking? Its under the galleron Frank's VRod 280.

My mind is going here, I might end up getting a 280 instead of a 240. Jsut ideas for now..... I like the Pro One sinister but I don't want to chage fron twheel sizes, same problem with Xtreme which leaves me with EVO who have some cool ones (1 piece) and 5 year chromed warranty.

Ideas????

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
Frank,
Dang thats almost Too Pretty to Sit On! ;) watch for The Rivets on your Jeans!You'll be Bezerk the First time you SCUFF that Bad Boy! :banghead:

·
2,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ErVikingo said:
Frank,

taht looks awesome. Hopefully it'll be here soon.

Have you seen Rick's setup with drive side braking? Its under the galleron Frank's VRod 280.

My mind is going here, I might end up getting a 280 instead of a 240. Jsut ideas for now..... I like the Pro One sinister but I don't want to chage fron twheel sizes, same problem with Xtreme which leaves me with EVO who have some cool ones (1 piece) and 5 year chromed warranty.

Ideas????
That 280 sure is wide. It must really affect cornering. You know the now make a 300 Avon:sinister:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 35 Posts