Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The fender looks great. I actually have the same one for my '03 VRSCA. Trying to figure out how to modify the metal inner fender to have the part fit right. Would you happen to have any pictures from underside the fender, while its on bike? Maybe that would shed some light for my install. I'm trying to figure out should the metal part be underside of the fender or inside the two sides of the fender. Just seems like it won't fit right at all as it is. I'm good with fiberglass work so that's not a problem but I would like to know if there is something I can't think of, before I'll cut and start modifying it more.

The bike looks great!

-Mici-

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I can take a picture of mine under the fender tomorrow and post it up for you, might help you.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Hey Shobbs nice ride dude, what gauge cluster mod did you do to get it that nice blue color? Also, how did you get both the inverted mirrors and turn signals underneath the handle bar? Stock Bar?
Sorry for the late reply I haven't been on the site in a while. The gauge cluster I got is stock but modded with led backlight from forum member Dutchrod, great to deal with by the way. I installed joker machine fork wrap turn signals to free up the space for the inverted mirrors. The bar is not stock,not sure of the brand because it was an open box deal at the local Harley shop, no rise and 3.5" pull back on them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dam I wish I would've seen this thread before buying my rear fender!!! Go Fig I just got done installing it today. Its similar but i love how this laid out hugs the tire. Good thing it was a cheapo off ebay!

BTW bike looks sick!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I hope the OP doesn't mind me posting pics on my progress here. I ended up cutting the rear frame/fender support, and fabricating a pocket for the Delphi box. It is a tight fit, but this pretty much maxes out on how low it can go. I also had to almost completely cut the rear fender support in pieces, to be able to bend it down about 1/2" to have perfect fitment.

-Mici-

41 - 47 of 47 Posts