Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Rich make me a seat just before I left on a 2300+ mile trip. I had to end up trailering my bike there and back to the HD dealership (injector and ECU died ((woot for extended warranties))), so that I could get my wheels and tires installed and my bike fixed before I left. They were able to get me in and keep my bike overnight the night before so I could show up and have my seat made in the morning. There were about 9 bikes there for seats including mine, and 4 showed up for adjustments. They got through all of our bikes without a problem. I also had them repair an F rigid bag I got off e-bay... saving me about $400 or so.
The seat worked Awesomely. with the old seat, after every 100 miles when we took a break and filled up, it was like I had 2 metal bars pressing into my bahootey when I got back on the bike. not fun.
With the Rich's seat, it was like starting the day fresh every time I got back on the seat. Even the 300+ mile days weren't a problem.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a nice comfortable seat they can use and enjoy. }:)

photoid545.jpg

photoid544.jpg

45730_114691735252224_100001341933123_83174_4145881_n.jpg

http://www.richscustomseats.com/photos.asp?MakeID=13

Let me know if you have any questions. };-)

Thanks,

-Gumbysbuff

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
300 miles plus are not exaclty a day ride, but your seat looks sharp, glad it worked out for you. I do like the stingray.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had them build me a seat for my softtail. The seat is fantastic and custom fit for me. I highly recommend them as they do excellent work. They are expensive but it will be the last seat you ever buy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts