Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was toolin down the interstate and went to pass a car hanging out in the fast lane. We were already about 10 over but just 2 cars up it was clear and the right lane just opened up. I put on my directional and made my move. I was about 90MPH when I noticed the flasher lights in the rear window of the first car. I knew it was too late to do anything but slow down and hope. Just as I rolled out of it, I heard some aweful noise. I looked in the rear veiw and didnt see anything but about that time a rice rocket passed me on my right. By the time I looked up he was getting smaller as was the undercover. The bike was well up the road and as much as I would love to have an ending I dont, my exit came up and I was out of there.

Nas3car

·
Registered
597 Posts
Thank you for being my savoir oh speedy and stupid ricer. Saved your bacon didn't he.

·
Registered
107 Posts
What.......... If you think that was a life saving situation you better get off the bike. Life threatning oh please. Was it the backdraft that scared you or what?

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
spanman said:
What.......... If you think that was a life saving situation you better get off the bike. Life threatning oh please. Was it the backdraft that scared you or what?
Why yes it was a life saveing event. Infact I am going to have President W come out and make a speach on it. See one ticket like that and my wife would have skinned me alive. I am always hearing about going too fast. This would have been perfect ammo.

It was a euphemism just to grab attention. Meant to give the expectation that two can coexist simultaneously while legend and myth prove a much darker non balanced form of existence. It was to get people to read the post.

As far as being scared, my heart did jump when I realized it was a cop. It was not a fear of riding it was a fear of being caught doing something stupid.

·
Dilligaf
5,393 Posts
Wonder if the man cought up with the ricer?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nas.......Bla Bla Bla........get a life. The unmarked was pursuing the Ricer obviously from way behind you before you even entered the picture so you were never in risk of a ticket from him anyway.

Face it, your story blows and makes no sense. If your that worried about speed then slow down. And stop reading so much Harry Potter it's doing a number on your writing style.

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
spanman said:
Nas.......Bla Bla Bla........get a life. The unmarked was pursuing the Ricer obviously from way behind you before you even entered the picture so you were never in risk of a ticket from him anyway.

Face it, your story blows and makes no sense. If your that worried about speed then slow down. And stop reading so much Harry Potter it's doing a number on your writing style.

Spanman your attitude sucks, if you don't like the mans writing don't read it. I don't know why you are on the attack here but it looks to be uncalled for. Saved his life no, kept him from getting a ticket maybe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had similar situations happen to me. I understood it and it did not seem like a Harry Potter novel. I guess everyone has their own opinion. Glad you got out in time and I would have hit the first exit myself.

·
Shelby Stanga Rocks
8,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spanman said:

I see you must do some drinking with Ted.

Yea tracking the ricer from behind, sounds like New England logic to me. I will bet you can find the square root of purple too.
This makes it obvious that you are a fan of the Harry Potter series. That would be the only way to infer the conclusion that my writing style matches that of the Harry Potter series.

With Ted on the raod in Massachusetts I would park my bike. Be afraid very afraid.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tell me I'm the only one that thinks that story is totaly GAY!

Does anyone else have the balls to say what they feel around here. I'm so sick of this kissy, feely, huggy crap. Anyway, I will continue to say what I feel and if you don't like it than you don't have to read it.

·
Registered
137 Posts
That's a pretty good attitude to have span, you stick to that though, that way when you have some questions, and nobody is there to help you will know why. Since you think his story is so gay, and you are obviously such a bad ass with so many stories, lets hear one.

·
Chief
1,272 Posts
spanman said:

Does anyone else have the balls to say what they feel around here. I'm so sick of this kissy, feely, huggy crap. Anyway, I will continue to say what I feel and if you don't like it than you don't have to read it.

Here's my BALLS, Go find another forum to write in if you have such a negative attitude. DOES THAT WORK FOR YOU???

·
Bone Stock B Model
8,639 Posts
spanman said:

This forum is not for you to spew venom man period. If you continue, you wont be here long.

·
'06 night rod
567 Posts
Mostly I find these posts interesting. There have been a few that weren't but I just click another one, never felt like flaming someone served any purpose but to make the flaming person seem arrogant.

·
Registered
107 Posts
oohhh.... I almost got a ticket for speeding... oohhh....that's so scary.... oohhh...my wife is going to be mad at me for speeding.....oohhh....I was so shaken up I had to get off the next exit.. ooohhh... my panties are wet...oohh

I'm sorry no venom here, just Gay there....

·
Comfortably numb!
1,968 Posts
Antime someone else gets the ticket instead of me I am happy :)

Last weekend I was racing in the canyons with three rice burners. They were the only bikes out there going the speed I wanted to go! All four of us passed up a Sherrif doing 90 or so on the 50 mph canyon road. I was heading up the rear, and those rice burners could go way faster than me. I figured I would be the one taking it for the team ;)

But, he just watched us all go flying by!!!!! Maybe he was wondering what that Harley bike was doing out racing with the rice burners :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts