Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SUPERCHARGER GUY
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the new CNC'd and chromed bracket for the Rotrex street kit.
It puts the price to £3500 or about $5600. We are looking to polish or chrome the ic cover as well to finish the job. I hope to post you pictures of that later.

Attachments

·
_NoHighLikeMostHigh_
2,132 Posts
Nice workmanship.

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Looks terrific.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
I can attest that the machining alone involded in that cover is intense. Looks good Richard.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
Will that cover bolt up to mine? Looks beautiful! Great job. Joe

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
It would look much better without the intercooler. Way too much hardware for my taste.
That's my issue with a turbocharger, way too much plumbing. Seems like I read somewhere that if the bosst was in the 6psi or lower range you wouldn't have to have one. I'm wondering what the boost is on this unit? A turbocharger pretty much has to have one but I'm thinking you might get away without it using the supercharger.

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
pm sent.

·
SUPERCHARGER GUY
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We're looking at using the big plenum chamber that we designed for the race kit and not using an ic. The race plenum has so much surface area it may disapate enough heat. It would look cool without it.

·
Autobanmod
9,871 Posts
The Intercooler seems misplaced but congratulations to the overall result, it looks good and I bet it pulls like hell :)

·
SUPERCHARGER GUY
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think water inj is also another viable option. But space really is a premium on this bike. A 2l tank, a pump and pipe work could look worse than an ic.

·
Custom VRSCAWT
313 Posts
How much water could a sealed swingarm hold if that is even feasible?

·
Premium Member
5,718 Posts
How much water could a sealed swingarm hold if that is even feasible?
I don't think it would be feasible because you have to be able to draw the coolant out from the lowest point which constantly changes as you go over bumps and stuff while riding. Though it would be cool idea if it would work but I think it would hold less than 2 liters. I've seen it used in drag racing as an air tank for an air shifter :notworth: and I believe BadV-R uses it as an air tank for his air ride suspension on Slammed-V but I may be wrong?

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
He does, Bryan.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts