Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Red Baron Lives!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Well I finally made it over here and have been through all the sh1t with our friends at QT...wouldn't recognize my Dubai licence, had to get more documents from Ireland... all except one nice lady (whose husband was a biker) the people were f*cking rude, although in the end I'm on the road, clear of trouble and within the limits of the law (whilst I'm not moving because its raining).

Would I ever recommend anyone to import a bike? Its not worth it, but I had stuff to ship here anyway, got hit for GST, got hit for Stamp Duty but hey its my bike and its plated and well I'm happy after all that. There is such a thing as paperwork overload!!!!!

I'd be happy to catch up for a ride if you're out and about in SEQ/Northern NSW.

Regards G

·
The Red Baron Lives!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brett,

BTW I'm from Gympie originally, so no worries. I'm really enjoying being home.

Regards
Adam

·
Registered
603 Posts
Good to see u made it mate...give us a yell if u get the other side of the Nullabor. Just left the Gold Coast...caught up with Scotty.

·
The Red Baron Lives!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dig,

Where's Shed these days he used to be a regular round here?

Regards
Adam

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Thanks Dig,

Where's Shed these days he used to be a regular round here?

Regards
Adam
I am here but Building a house in the Philippines and about to have my bike shipped here. ONce I have more time I'll be more regular.
:moped:

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
punching on whist in vietnam or somewhere , last i think i read from him

One punch up and no one forgets lol.

I was introducing myself to some locals.....who turned out to be distant relatives of Richelle's

Lucky they were not favoured cousins!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hey Shed what's happening? Are u moving for good?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
I think so good food weather good riding roads, so looking forward to the Harley arriving as, as much fun as the 125 Honda wave is it is not a HD.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome back, and if you are ever in Sydney way, drop us a line. Shed will confirm that I knock up a good feed or two. Lub you long time Shed. Where am I going to get my Amsoil from now that you have left me for a woman?

·
Registered
603 Posts
jmrapley..not just a woman..another bloody country!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
jmrapley..not just a woman..another bloody country!!
Yeah, Dig. How solid is Shed. Just up and left for a bit of pussy.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Oh how they soon forget....

·
The Red Baron Lives!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys,

Thanks to MY100, something came up with the lations arriving for the weekend. If it ever stops raining up here too!

I'll drop you a PM in a couple of weeks.

Shed, where am I going to get my Amsoil from??? Enjoy the phillipines - where are you headed for?? Hopefully somewhere where you can rest your shed out of the rain!

Regards
Adam

·
Registered
529 Posts
Thanks guys,

Thanks to MY100, something came up with the lations arriving for the weekend. If it ever stops raining up here too!

I'll drop you a PM in a couple of weeks.

Shed, where am I going to get my Amsoil from??? Enjoy the phillipines - where are you headed for?? Hopefully somewhere where you can rest your shed out of the rain!

Regards
Adam
No, Shed is on his way back home at the moment, via Thailand, so we will all soon be able to get our Amsoil from him.

Regards,

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Amsoil Racetech etc are still available just let me know what you want and it shall be delivered, or come around after the 13th

Shed

·
Registered
529 Posts
Shed, are you able to get some progressive fork springs and if so, how much are they?

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Sure can you wait I do not have the price list in front of me, and last time we talked you wanted the set up I had GV Emulators and Race tech. If you pick me up at the airport there could be a discount.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts