Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please take a moment to let me know if you are: 1. topless or not. 2. filter less or not. 3. did you cut you v-stacks. 4. would you cut and remap? 5. do you have pics of your set up?

I have posted pics of all the above in the gallery. If you are doing anything different I would like to know. We are trying to finish our next two airboxes which will both have built in gauges. 1 for easy, no changes needed, low profile and 1 for cut it all out and get as low as you can race with. your input would be helpful. thanks DH

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
I am running topless with -- V-Mods, K&N, PCIIIr...... dyno tuned last week at the local HD's grand opening of their Dyno.
It's of my humble opinion -- if you want the most performance, AND want to take your bike into old age -- get it tuned.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Topless, D&D full System, K&N, RT tuner.
2004 Model.

Got mine Dyno Tuned a week or so ago, 113 hp.
My Sheets are posted in the Dyno Thread.

Would be willing to cut my stacks if I knew it made more power.

·
Banned
12,582 Posts
about 200 rwhp on the sause with just my little Billet Velocity Stacks!That would be Topless/Filterless, Airboxless with 1inch Billet Stacks! :sinister:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you guys have any pics of your set up with the k&n filters. Also did you acctually cut your stacks or just order new ones?

·
Premium Member
1,777 Posts
DH, I believe Kaz's stacks are custom made. Myself, I cut about an 1" off my front stack(experimenting).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts