Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these are photos of the stickers i found to replace the reflectors on the dog's ass at the market on close inspection i think the people that made this may have taken a pic of the vrod name on the shift linkage and taken it to maybe a trophy shop ,where it may have been copied onto silver paper with silver brushed finish,but the man at the market said it was ment to be on plain chrome paper with adhesive backing ,then it has a 1 mm layer of epoxy resin over the top to make it look like a wet finish and protect it from the weather the chrome ones will be ready in three weeks but i think these ones will do till then.,,,,,p,s i cant remember where or when this market is or was,,,,,lol

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make them,,,,,,lol,,,,no bought them at market ask h,d lawyers,,,,but maybe i could find some more,,wait till the ones in chrome backing paper are done first,cost me 12 dollars each ,a tad exspensive i think but they look very nice ,,,,

·
brett
9,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i actually dont mind the dogsass i think some off the bikes without them look like something is missing,,,

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
they look good, but for some reason photocopying the logo from the shift linkage scream copyright infringement to me!

they need to change something small in the logo so that they cant get sued by the big dogs

·
Registered Abuser
2,894 Posts
I'll take one for the back window of my truck. Don't have a Dog's Ass anymore.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts