Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Friends! The rain has started back up in Seattle, so finally got off the new bike and had time to post.

Flew down to Reno a couple weeks ago, scoped out an 07 W, and rode home. Nothing like getting used to your new bike with a 2 day 850 mile ride. Beautiful country, great weather the whole way, and not too many bugs in my teeth.

Before, too many of you ask.. I bought it in Reno because it was a great deal. 7k. Bought it from a great guy I found on Craigslist. And what an adventure, we ride for the adventure (or at least I do) so why not buy it in Reno. Even hit a $18 winner at the airport slot machine.

Thanks for the warm welcome, and I'll keep ya'll updated as I start going broke buying new stuff

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
Welcome to the forum...back in 03' I purchased an 03' from ebay. Drove out with a buddy to MICHIGAN. the plan was to ride back to NEW YORK but it was thunder storming, like a cow pissing on a rock. I loaded it in the trailer, but when I got home you couldn't get me off it. I felt like a little kid at xmas. Enjoy the bike.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy! (P.s.:If you wear Chaps, stay away from Cycorod!:angeldev:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts