Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just sitting at work thinking about how much this bike and this forum have changed over really a very short time. so i thought I would start a thread called remember when. Share your old memories about the forum and v-rod stuff.

Remember when getting a Gils box put on your bike was the absolute "must have" part.

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Remember when Lonnie's bike was actually "Bone Stock"? :rofl:

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,418 Posts
Remember when all the cool guys had a CFR pipe..

BTW - great idea for a thread...:notworth:

·
1,016 Posts
Remember when this place was called www.v-rodforums.com?

Remember when this forum was home grown in the Big Kahuna's house packed with servers, and nurtured by by him day and night.

·
LiveBlueFlamesBB1430
904 Posts
Remember when I use to go with this name? Or when most of the bikes were aluminum finish. First CFR pipe I ever saw was on ProjectV bike Mike Lewis Cycle Connection bike at 1st rally. Remember when Joe ran from the law and dumfounded them in KC by parking his bike by 50 others that all looked the same? I still laugh about that! Or Okies custom mod' hard bags with the nipple drain?

·
Premium Member
4,144 Posts
Remember when everyone wondered where Cheatin was?

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Rj's luscious locks?

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Anyone remember the the discussion of who had a worse accent between AJ (sparks-n-dust) & myself?

Speaking of, anyone hear from AJ lately?

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Remember when the SEARCH feature actually f*cking worked!

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Anyone remember who burnt circles in the KC plant parking lot on a rented bagger?

1 - 20 of 190 Posts