Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Costco here does not have them in stock... I hear Sams does, but I don't have a membership there and don't plan on purchasing one just so I can buy a lift.

I'll pick one up one of these days... for now I'll stick with my "Ghetto Fabulous" bike lift

Attachments

· Banned
3,228 Posts
DrHeathenScum said:
Costco here does not have them in stock... I hear Sams does, but I don't have a membership there and don't plan on purchasing one just so I can buy a lift.

I'll pick one up one of these days... for now I'll stick with my "Ghetto Fabulous" bike lift
That seat looks uncomfortable:D

· Banned
12,577 Posts
2x4 cut with a wedge corner.Ride bike with REAR WHEEL"SAFER" ! ;) Ride up with jack centered so you can stop turn bike off in gear.role jack under bike"Might have to shimmy side to side if tight.Once its under use your left foot to pump the jack till front wheel is of the ground then dismount! :cool:
It's a Piece of Cake and when Mastered Looks pretty RACY! :diablo:

· Registered
214 Posts
I went down to Advance Discount Auto and they had one for $100. Fits perfect under the bike... which leads me to my next thread...

· Chad 02 V-ROD
1,364 Posts
LOL LOL I think we have all started on someting like this then went whooops that's not good. :spank: :spank: Do you work on the subs Just kidding Chris

· Submariner
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
FastVRSCA said:
I got one shock on and off without a lift by myself (installed side plate mount), not sure if i could with both off though, it was tough to lift on the bike and get the bottom bolt started.But it can be done.
Good work, Shawn. I think you would have been in for a surprise if you'd pulled that 2nd shock.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.