Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if anyone knows about these, but I've had them on my lid for about a year now... I just stumbled upon their site again and figured I pass it along.

I have the black decals on a black helmet... very stealth looking under normal conditions, but they reflect a nice bright gold when lights hit them (coming from where you're looking from, of course, like any reflector)

The decals I purchased from them were very high quality, cut from 3M Scotch-Lite reflective sheet vinyl.

http://www.reflectivedecals.com/

Attachments

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, with the flash on.

they light up really nice.

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts

·
Ghost Rider
533 Posts
I have them on my and wife's helmets. We picked up the flame styles. Look great and add safety but what a paint to install......

·
Registered
974 Posts
Love how bright they are , Very good for visibility.
BobT

·
Big Daddy!
975 Posts
Joe, Thanks for the link. I ordered 2 different width black reflective pin striping tape. I think it will look sweet on the frame. we shall see. The stuff is cheap enough that if I don't like it, I'll take it off.................Eric

·
I seek only water...
1,029 Posts
Very cool Crash.... to bad they don't have wings, eh. I'd be interested to see/hear how they go on.
Mike (c/s Tripod:D )

·
Registered
138 Posts
The amature way to put on vinyl decals is to wet the back of the decal, the sticky part, and wet the helmet. That way you can get them into position easier, then squeegy the water and any bubbles out.

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
Custom reflective stickers

I'm working with one of the companies to get custom reflective shapes made. I wanted an F-16 for the back of my helmet...maybe they can do the V-Rod logo?? I'll let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hi everyone, we can cut any graphic on regular or reflective vinyl. Let me know if there is some custom V-ROD logo's people have in mind and I can cut some.

Ozzy

·
Biker Pilot
1,104 Posts
Ozzy...

Ozzy - can you do small quantities, or is the set-up time consuming. i.e. how does it work? Can it cut a decal from a picture from a bitmap, etc? This is what I'm looking for...about 3 inches high on black reflective tape.

Attachments

·
AMF
423 Posts
I would like a smaller set of forum decals for my helmet. I'll even pay for them:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
I will get with Max on the v-rodforum reflective decals, everything related to the site should go through him.

Crash, no problem with the decal you are wanting, just email me the best image you have of this and we can get several cut for you.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so... if I wanted some Heavycycles decals, that would be possible too? :D

btw, where do you find time?? ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts