Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard about this helmet. Anyone have the details on the cost and timing of this? Thoughts on whether or not its worth it??

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wow, that is cool. Anything that helps us stay safer out there, I'm for it.

·
Been there done that
1,527 Posts
SEARCH feature on the above tool bar.

There is a feature here called SEARCH try it. there are 3 old threads about the built in mirrors also you might want to GOOGLE rear view helmet mirrors there are several different types. also try YOU TUBE. while you are at it look up built in rear license plate monitors real cool but IMOP very distracting while you are trying to avoid what is ahead of you. curley

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
you know malcomX, this is exactly what i was talking about in another thread.

i'm not the type to tell someone to figure it out themselves but theres plenty here that will, as far tis helmet your talkin' about bdubb i can't help you. i think that if all there taking is pre-orders i'd leave it be. they ain't gonna make'em untill they git enough money imho. i wouldn't want to be the R&D department for them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks 2006niterod. You know it's funny because I thought this forum was here for people to ask questions?? I did look into it on the internet before coming to the forum but I was hoping for some additional RECENT insight and OLD posts from years ago wouldn't cut it either.

I guess some people would rather waste time being a$$h0l3s versus obstaining or being helpful.

·
Greg
604 Posts
:popcorn

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
if you click on the link in my post, it takes you to a thread I started in 2008 about the same helmet. They've been taking pre-orders since 2008!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if you click on the link in my post, it takes you to a thread I started in 2008 about the same helmet. They've been taking pre-orders since 2008!
Thanks AOW. They actually sent me an email with a new link to that has prices and ordering info. I don't think I want to be an early adopter on this one. Link below.

http://rearview-helmets.com/

·
Jarhead
598 Posts
Thanks 2006niterod. You know it's funny because I thought this forum was here for people to ask questions?? I did look into it on the internet before coming to the forum but I was hoping for some additional RECENT insight and OLD posts from years ago wouldn't cut it either.

I guess some people would rather waste time being a$$h0l3s versus obstaining or being helpful.
They bust your chops if you use the search and reply to the old threads. You can't win with some people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts