Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the story. I am looking for a set of reduced reach handle bars for my 2008 night rod. I need them to come back 2 inches. I am tired of leaning forward all the time. I went to my local HD dealer and was basicly told I just needed a new bike because there was nothing out there. I find that hard to believe. Can any body point me in the right direction to solve my problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
600 Posts
Tons of options. there are several threads on this topic. HD even has a set in thier own catalog. The search function should yield many results. You can change to A model bars or even the black Nightster bars. Dealers are almost always clueless when it comes to doing something that is different from the original.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I put VRSCB reduced reach bars on. The clutch and electrics fit but you will need the VRSCA throttle cables.

·
VRSCD
1,012 Posts
I think someone put the black sporty bars on a D. Looked good but I do not recall if they had to do any adjustment for fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.