Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here's the story. I am looking for a set of reduced reach handle bars for my 2008 night rod. I need them to come back 2 inches. I am tired of leaning forward all the time. I went to my local HD dealer and was basicly told I just needed a new bike because there was nothing out there. I find that hard to believe. Can any body point me in the right direction to solve my problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
600 Posts
Tons of options. there are several threads on this topic. HD even has a set in thier own catalog. The search function should yield many results. You can change to A model bars or even the black Nightster bars. Dealers are almost always clueless when it comes to doing something that is different from the original.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I put VRSCB reduced reach bars on. The clutch and electrics fit but you will need the VRSCA throttle cables.

·
OLD FART
1,639 Posts
I put the reduced reach B bars on my 06D and everything fit.

·
VRSCD
1,012 Posts
I think someone put the black sporty bars on a D. Looked good but I do not recall if they had to do any adjustment for fit.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Just got new reduced reach for my 06 in satin black....(#57466-10 page 38 of the 2011 cat).
Will get them on this weekend and post my results.

·
Registered
16 Posts
How did the reduced reach bars work out? When looking at the catalog it appears that the reduced reach bars are orginal equipment shape on the VRSCD only they are black. Let us know how it worked out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts