Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought my "B" last year and really didn't know much about VRODs other then I wanted one. Over the past year I have learned a few things from the forum and need to turn to it again.
I was looking through pictures of MWT from this year and noticed most foot pegs were not like mine. Come to find out the previous owner put on the reduced reach foot pegs. I had a hunch that it wasn't set up "stock".
Anyways to go back to normal and get rid of the reduced reach set up. What do I need? Does the raised part just come off and reattach the foot peg? Is there more involved?
Any good info would be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
106 Posts
All you will need is the foot pegs and maybe some retention clips if you end up damaging them if you take it off. Or you can flip them and get a lil more stretch, but from what I read the brake pedal will be at a different angle. I think parallel to the ground. Do a search on flipping pegs to find out more.

If you want the original foot pegs, ill have a set for sale soon if you're interested.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome info. Thank you!!! I have the pegs so I guess I'm good. I'll look closer at this later today. Thanks again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
No problem, glad I could help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts