Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OLD FART
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I read somewhere on here that they discontinued the b reduced reach bars?.Anyway I ordered a set thru chicago hd and they shipped today if anyone needs any.They were 47.46 shipped.They give 20% discount on most stuff.

·
OLD FART
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RJ says we don,t on the nightrod but if I need them I will buy them.Thanks Liz

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
oh if RJ says.. then its true LOL...you are welcome though.. i wasnt aware when i was looking for mine. i am glad some one told me

·
OLD FART
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have the A model and you had to make changes.I have the D but I appreciate your imput.
I sat on your bike at MWTII is the reason I wanted to get the bars.It was a great Improvement.So it is all your fault that I had to get the bars.

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
hehe i remember that.. between ppl wanting to see how the bars were and fondling my clutch lever .. my bike saw more action than i did that weekend LOL

·
OLD FART
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know. I fondled your clutch too.I will have to have the aim too_One thing at a time.All the parts I have to get is all your fault.Thats my story and I,m sticking to it.Next year I won't even look at your bike and will save$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

·
Ms. Subtle
12,179 Posts
yeah cause next year you will want smoothride shocks.. some new pegs.. rims.. hehee.. i am gonna be busy over the winter.. i have a few more things to do then i am done LOL

i will say my best mod by far was the AIM.. you cant see it but damn if it didnt make a huge difference in the pull on the lever..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts