Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near new set of extensions. Put them on the bike, went around the block,took them off. I was looking to flip them over to give extra reach,however I didn't like the riding position. Over $200 new, asking $150. or offers.

Attachments

·
brett
9,338 Posts
dig, do u have the p,n for them , and did you buy them here for that price or from the states ,?

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brett p\n 50270-02A bought them here in Perth,not worried if i sell them or not...will most likely try them again.

WITHDRAWN: deal:

·
brett
9,338 Posts
sorry dig ,didnt get back to u, havent had the cover off the bike to see if they would work ,for what i was thinking ,but i agree try em again,it may be a case of getting used to the weid feeling of having ur feet placed differently

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hey Brett, great to meet you today! Thanks for stopping me on the side of the road...lol. I thought for a mo u were an off duty cop concerened that i was causing a rucus in your neighbourhood- glad it wasnt as u can guess from the name I couldnt wait the 12mths on a toy and have come straight in to party with the big boys...haha. Givus a call when ur free and well arrange a proper meeting. Just letting you know, I am more of a car man, and I had no idea of all the cool mods that can be done to our bikes (ignorant ford man)- looking forward to learning the ropes from you experts!

·
brett
9,338 Posts
haha ,no probs ,will do ,maybe next saturday ,morningish ,now join up on this site and let us help u spend ur money , funny ur not the first person to think im a cop ,what is it with ur guilty buggers ,lol,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts