Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like 2 red reflectors that go on both sides of the dogs ass,can anyone help me?

·
Registered
634 Posts
You can have mine if I can find them. I will check tomorrow and get back to you if nobody else steps up before then.

Glenn

·
Registered
634 Posts
Well, can't seem to locate them. I thought I knew where they were at but no luck. Sorry bout that.

Glenn

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would still like more reflectors
thanks

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Uh...how many more do you need? I have my set you can have if you'd like...

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Wasnt there a thread last year or so about a guy ( An Actor on the east coast) that wanted all the front fork reflectors he could get ???

What did he want with all of them ? Did he ever say ?

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Smokedog said:
Wasnt there a thread last year or so about a guy ( An Actor on the east coast) that wanted all the front fork reflectors he could get ???

What did he want with all of them ? Did he ever say ?
Yup, heres the thread :D THink I will keep mine as they may become a Collectors Item one day ... :angeldev:
http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37157

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NightMare said:
Uh...how many more do you need? I have my set you can have if you'd like...
i'll take as many as i can get.her is why i want them.

i have holes drilled in the dogs ass for mounting my AHDRA plates. the reflectors cover the holes. i'm trying to drill holes in the reflectors so i can put them back on and leave them. i have to remove them for racing now. i've broke the first set and don't know how many it will take to get what i want.
hell i don't know what i want but i know what i think i want. so that being said send me them reflectors i'm a slow learner.

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
and I thought it had something to do with the yellow jackets.

here's a tip: when drilling hard plastics, like acrylic, use a drill bit with the correct point angle for plastics (90-degree point, 0-degree rake, and straight shank)

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DrHeathenScum said:
and I thought it had something to do with the yellow jackets.

here's a tip: when drilling hard plastics, like acrylic, use a drill bit with the correct point angle for plastics (90-degree point, 0-degree rake, and straight shank)
you mean a real pointie one right?

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
3OliveMartini said:
if you lay off that untaxed liquor before you use tools you might have more luck LOL

i will have a set for you soon LOL
Or the fruit in the bottom of the jar. LOL!

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 26 Posts